The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
As a leader in the open source database market, EDB is at the forefront of business modernization for some of the largest, most successful organizations around the world. And with 45 consecutive quarters of annual recurring revenue growth, we are moving fast. Come join our smart, dynamic, madly talented team as we drive EDB into our most exciting phase of opportunity and growth.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager, to lead our email marketing communications efforts in support of our continued growth. You will be responsible for developing and deploying strategic email campaigns to increase awareness, engagement, and lead generation.
- Manage the email strategy, design campaigns for different customer segments, and ensure email content is aligned to appropriate stages in the buyer’s journey.
- Drive continuous improvement across email key performance indicators, including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, and revenue.
- Analyze and provide actionable insights on email list health, deliverability, timing, and frequency of email campaigns and automation.
- 5+ years in a B2B company in the high tech industry
- Demonstrated experience designing, writing, implementing, and analyzing email campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills including headlines, call-to-actions, and email copy
- Knowledge of customer and prospect segmentation techniques via personas, buyer's journey, and/or vertical market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with CRMs, Marketing Automation, Intent Marketing technology
- Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience with account-based marketing tactics and execution
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense and TechTarget
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.
Our US benefits package is listed here - additional benefits packages available upon request