Email Marketing Manager (Remote) at Recurly
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:21 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in Revenue.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
You love to write, to strategize. A/B testing is your jam. You view email marketing as a challenge; what time is the right time to send, how long should that email be.... bullets or no bullets? If you live to see those open, clickthrough, and conversion rates climb higher and higher, we're looking for you—an all-star email marketer who's excited to build a top-notch email marketing program and join our team.
The highlights: You'll develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business' email marketing success—optimize for mobile devices, nail timing and frequency, organize your segmentation and personalization strategy, and craft great email copy (just to name a few).
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists
- Create, manage, and optimize audience segments based on engagement/behaviors, demographics, firmographics, etc
- Develop and build lifecycle email marketing strategies, nurtures, and campaigns for Enterprise, SMB, and Self-Serve audiences. from concept to copy, program, testing, and execution
- Develop database segmentation strategies based on analysis across all marketing channels including email, social, SEO, SEM, events, webinars, content syndication, & paid media
- Think creatively around messaging and imagery. Email is visual. Partner closely with our Design team to consistently test new concepts across device types and email clients
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- Monitor campaigns/programs and optimize towards closed-won revenue with strong ROI
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Partner closely with marketing ops to maintain data hygiene and automated processes within marketing automation as well as Salesforce
- Review results based on industry benchmarks and the health of our database on a regular basis and report to the broader team. Develop testing strategies to increase performance
- Work with a broader Demand Generation team (digital marketing, field marketing, marketing operations, and SDRs), Corporate Marketing, and Product Marketing to build and execute campaigns that progress leads and grow opportunity pipeline
- Ensure programs meet all regulations, including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of a major marketing automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.)
- Strong Salesforce acumen
- Experience owning email engagement metrics by various audience segments
- Experience owning analysis on how email contributes to overall revenue
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- A proficient writer willing to draft and test copy
- Creative email marketer who understands the importance of visual design
- Innovative thinker willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Optimistic professional who celebrates wins and isn't afraid to share losses. We want to learn from everything
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Information on Recurly
Recurly operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Recurly was founded in 2009. It has 270 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 23 open jobs at Recurly, click here.
Read Full Job Description