Email Marketing Associate at Knowde (Remote)
Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
The email marketing associate will be responsible for creating a world-class email marketing program at Knowde. This person will be a key driver of our email/lifecycle marketing strategy and execution, and will build an efficient and scaled cross-functional email marketing engine, targeting buyers and suppliers. This is an opportunity to help build and scale a powerful growth lever in a fast-growing company.
- Create audience segments and email programs mapped to team and company goals
- Build and manage an ongoing email marketing calendar, working closely with cross-functional partners
- Experiment and optimize on email performance — create and update email performance reporting dashboard
- Partner closely with content and design teams to ensure emails map to company voice and tone and brand guidelines
- Bring a POV on best practices. Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools, and industry best practices
Who You Are
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in Lifecycle/Email marketing experience at a fast growing company
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales tools and how they work together
- Familiar with email marketing best practices and how to implement/manage them (e.g. GDPR, CCPA)
- Experience building verticalized audiences and sending scaled email programs
- Track record of experimentation/optimization across email marketing programs
- Process oriented and top notch attention to detail
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.