Email Marketing Associate at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA)
THE ROLE: Marketing Operations Associate
We’re looking for…
The right person who is passionate about strategizing, executing, and optimizing Member communications and learning about email, SMS, push notifications, and other communication channels. As a key member of the Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing team, the Marketing Operations Associate will partner with Marketing, Creative and Technology teams while being hands-on with our communications systems and other technologies to ensure flawless execution and production of daily communications to our Members.
Our team is fun, innovative, dynamic and fast-paced!
What you’ll accomplish:
- Ensure our communications are received by the right members, at the right time and with the right content
- Work with the team to strategize and execute email, SMS, and mobile app push campaigns and troubleshoot email issues as necessary
- Develop reports on campaigns and make recommendations to guide Rue Gilt Groupe in implementing new and improved strategies
- Conduct A/B testing, segmentation, targeting for , and QA campaigns
- Be part of the decision making process for marketing strategy, specifically concerning program timing, content, audiences and overall program prioritization
- Propose ways to improve Communications processes to drive efficiencies
THE RIGHT FIT:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Email execution experience required; experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience with SMS marketing; Attentive preferred
- Prior experience with push notifications is a huge plus!
- Worked in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment before and enjoy working as a team
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Comfort with pivoting and switching gears
- Attention to detail and structured processes
- Ability to problem solve in real time
- Great organization skills
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience with SQL or HTML
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other