Email Campaign Manager at Qualtrics (Dallas, TX)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an exceptional product, and world-class sales and marketing efforts. An Email Campaign Manager supporting the Americas Region will own, build, maintain, optimize, and improve our email programs and campaigns, while helping maintain the future growth and infrastructure of the channel and Americas database. This will require a dynamic and detail-oriented email marketer who can learn quickly, drive requests, work at scale with global partners, and execute email delivery independently – with acute attention to detail – in a fast-paced environment.The Expectation for Success
- Be a subject matter expert and provide strategy and best practices for email deliverability, content, and builds to ensure optimal performance and drive demand
- Project manage content and creative to create and deploy emails in a timely manner
- Build, maintain, and regularly provide updates to key stakeholder regarding email programs and campaigns that can inform data-driven decisions or provide recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
- Partner with the analytics team to create reporting that can inform optimization efforts, highlight pipeline influence, and identify new areas of growth for the lifecycle program
- Partner with global email team on engagement, deliverability, and segmentation programs and campaigns
- Build effective target audiences and segments to drive email engagement.
- Craft and execute A/B tests, manage a comprehensive testing calendar, analyze results, and advise on improvements with campaign partners.
- Perform email rendering tests across devices and email clients to ensure that emails display correctly across our lead database.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports for all product lines that include open rate, click rate, conversion rate, unsubscribes, pipeline, etc.
- Proactively analyzing email performance results in connection to campaign (webinar regs, etc) to identify issues or opportunities for improvement
- Partner with marketing ops to ensure campaign consistency and lead flow
- Partner to support campaign operations for better visibility into campaign lifecycle and coverage for PTO
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on email marketing experience (Marketo preferable)
- Experience proofing and editing email copy and creative for demand generation
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate and action multiple requests at a given time
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution, delivering under a tight deadline
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong analytical skills and experience with actionable reporting for stakeholders
- Experience working within a matrixed organization with multiple teams like global, regional, customer success, partner teams, with varying KPIs
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification a plus
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Validity Deliverability tools a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree