We're looking for a versatile B2B and B2B2C-focused marketing copywriter who gets tech, content marketing, digital platforms—and people. We're talking business owners, technicians, marketers, brand directors, social media users… you get the idea. Can you help everyone else get it too?
This teammate will guide and author a variety of strategic and compelling marketing content, including emails, collateral, and web copy. Additional responsibilities include unifying content standards and best practices while building a consistent brand voice.
In this role, it will be imperative to leverage a true digital-leading mindset, blending technical strategic thinking with a creative perspective, and the ability to apply data to outline and implement content strategies tied to internal team goals and company-wide business objectives.
You'll Get To:
- Create, measure, connect and grow the essential body of partner messaging
- Craft messaging for product launches and partner sustainment across various channels
- Execute, refine and manage partner facing collateral content
- Develop engaging messaging for key events and actively tracking registrations in partnership with Events
- Collaborate cross-functionally throughout Marketing and Sales—from field sales support to strategic sales, training, business intelligence, and more.
- Introduce new features, success stories, and original research
- Maintain, organize, document, and create templates for process standardization around new and evolving needs and deliverables
- Build your marketing career in a new tech category that protects and enhances people's lives
- A Bachelor's degree coupled with 2+ years of online copywriting / journalism experience.
- A love of the writer's craft, plus a working knowledge of content marketing
- Standout email samples and additional digital content
- An aptitude for details, deadlines, goal-orientation, and big-picture thinking
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal, editing and presenting
- A talent for multitasking, managing multiple projects, and achieving results at a fast pace with a highly organized approach to your work
- Curiosity about different audiences, technologies, industries and the business of marketing
- Passion to be part of a team that is changing the way technology is used to develop safer, smarter homes and business around the world
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 7.6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 and adds to the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.