ECommerce Blog Editor- Marketing at Wix
The Wix eCommerce marketing team. We focus on empowering sellers with cutting-edge ecommerce tools to grow their online businesses. We’re obsessed with enabling entrepreneurs and retailers to create impeccable online experiences for their customers using our platform. Our mission: to continue to establish Wix eCommerce as the ultimate solution for sellers to both scale their businesses and strengthen our position as a leader in ecommerce technology.
We're looking for an experienced eCommerce editor for the Wix eCommerce blog. Our blog will be the cornerstone of thought leadership for eCommerce trends and strategy. The editor will be responsible for leading the publication and programming it with cutting-edge information for the eCommerce industry.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
Highly proficient in reading, writing & speaking English with a passion for data-driven storytelling and the eCommerce industry. You have successfully covered eComm and ideally come from a high-impact eCommerce technology company. You have a proven track record of working with and editing in-house writers and freelance writers who also specialize in eCommerce storytelling and how to package data-driven information. You know how to deliver complex ideas clearly. You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information. Once you’ve gathered all your research, you know how to shape it into articles that are structured in a logical and highly captivating manner.
You’re not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work. You’re a real team player and are eager to handle multiple challenging projects at once.
You have a strong understanding of SEO and you understand how to optimize online content.
A background in one (or more) of the following disciplines would be helpful: marketing, eCommerce, journalism.
As a eCommerce Blog Editor, you will:
- Interview internal and external thought leaders, industry experts and Wix users to craft accurate and original content
- Creatively manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers that will create clear and compelling articles to continue to position Wix as a thought leader for sellers
- Write data-driven articles and contribute to other outlets
- Work with our SEO team closely to identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the Blog’s performance and implement a content strategy to continuously optimize the traffic
- Lead article ideation and in doing so, become an authority in eCommerce marketing by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest eCommerce trends and product innovations
- Identify successful and compelling Wix sellers, curate and showcase their work, and engage with them
- Work closely with the Product Marketing manager of eCommerce outbound content to determine the direction of the blog
- Collaborate with other teams in the department to amplify the reach of the blog and our publications in other industry outlets