Who we are
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise AI platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Domino accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. With Domino, enterprises worldwide can develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, and much more. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, Highland Capital, Sequoia Capital and other leading investors.
What we are building
Our Product Marketing team at Domino serves as the beacon for the customer's perspective and leads the charge in articulating Domino's narrative. We define and mold our marketing initiatives, fueled by ambitious objectives to enhance our go-to-market triumphs and outperform in the competitive landscape. The team's responsibilities include the creation and execution of compelling positioning strategies, persuasive messaging content, and establishing thought leadership. Our aim is to empower our sales representatives and partners to secure more contracts with greater efficiency.
What your impact will be
- Understand and articulate the platform functionalities and technical aspects, along with its differentiating factors and potential use cases for the market to understand and appreciate Domino’s technical superiority relative to competition, with clear and compelling technical content highlighting what’s possible with Domino
- Market intelligence: Provide the technical know-how of key market trends, new ecosystem developments and guide positioning of Domino in light of those
- High conversion integrated campaigns with quality middle-funnel and bottom-funnel assets educating our technical audience
- Deliver a steady stream of technical content such as labs, demos, videos, blogs, training, webinars and more to educate our data scientist users and prospects about what’s possible with the Domino platform.
- Established differentiated thought leadership around trends in AI – such as Generative AI and Responsible AI - targeting practitioners
- Partner with product and engineering and support our product launches with technical collateral, and sales enablement as well as guide the product roadmap
What we look for in this role
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in technical marketing, product marketing, sales engineering or a similar role.
- Domain expertise: Relevant experience in big data, data analytics, AI/ML technologies marketing to technical personas
- Technical knowledge: Proficiency in AI, machine learning, MLOps, and data engineering is essential. Should be comfortable discussing and explaining these technologies to the technical audience. Knowledge of programming languages like Python, R is required. Should be comfortable and hands-on with open-source and enterprise AI tools
- Marketing skills: Good understanding of marketing strategies and proficiency in content creation, SEO, social media marketing, and market research
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial as this role involves creating content and presenting complex technical concepts in simple, understandable terms
- Leadership and teamwork: Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, marketing, sales, and other teams and manage multiple projects at once. Brings new ideas and initiatives across the company for this function
- Customer-centric: Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into effective content and solutions
- Continual learner: AI is rapidly evolving, hence the candidate should be a continual learner, staying up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and advancements and be able to educate internal stakeholders and the market on those trends
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range is listed below. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our benefits can be found here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, cost of labor, experience, skills, education, and internal equity.