As the Director of SEO at Pluralsight, you will be responsible for the execution and performance of our Organic Search strategies, for both our B2C and B2B sides of the business. This is a critical role that is directly tied to our company objectives and will need to collaborate with many teams to achieve the desired results. We're excited to have you join us!
Who you're committed to being:
- Accountable and results oriented. Have a track record of being measured against and accountable for company KPIs and goals.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills required.
- Organized and highly motivated.
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and handle multiple projects from beginning to end.
- You love data and actively seek out and leverage data from a variety of sources to help uncover new acquisition strategies, inform decisions, and communicate results.
- Flexible to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to communicate and collaborate well with teammates, website leaders, and product developers.
- A dedicated leader, committed to the development of your immediate team.
What you'll own:
- Global SEO strategies, processes, and results (B2C revenue and B2B pipeline).
- Partner with Regional Marketing leaders to align on organic strategies and regional opportunities.
- Perform on-going keyword research & SERP Analysis in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Quarterly B2B and B2C budgets for additional SEO work (agencies, link building, copy writers).
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Analyze website traffic segments to determine opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Training, guidance, and development of the SEO team of four.
Experience you'll need:
- In-depth experience with SEO and website analytics tools (e.g, Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other industry tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, etc.).
- Experience in building both on-site SEO programs as well as successful off-site, link building SEO programs.
- Understanding of how to optimally merge multiple websites in a way that preserves SEO value.
- Solid grasp of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- The ability to identify and pull your own reports using provided BI tools (Tableau or Domo).
- 8+ years of driving enterprise-level SEO strategies across multiple domains.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.