We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to build and lead our revenue marketing function. This role is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.
You will be responsible for defining and deploying a best-in-class revenue marketing strategy. Your team will be responsible for top-of-funnel acquisition through paid and non-paid channels, strategic/account-based marketing, and customer growth strategies. You will work closely with peers in partner marketing, operations, field marketing, and creative teams. You don’t need experience in the ecommerce world, but should definitely have a strong background in the B2B SaaS space, particularly in a high-growth organization.
This role will be an important member of the marketing leadership team and also needs to be able to roll up their sleeves and lead by example.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Hire and lead a team of marketers, up to five by the end of the year, that span paid and non-paid digital expertise, account-based marketing, and other disciplines.
- Articulate and execute on a clear strategy that builds new pipeline through our sales team via both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Develop a one-to-many approach for our self-service channel that effectively onboards new merchants.
- Work with the product marketing team to identify key feature adoption and other levers that can drive meaningful growth for our existing customer base and deploy tactics that may include email/digital, webinars, events, direct mail and any other creative means of creating a stickier product and a more successful customer.
- Work closely with marketing operations and BDR leadership to ensure optimal lead follow-up processes are in place.
- Build and maintain a budget with timely and accurate reconciliation with the finance team.
- Collaborate with team members across creative, content, operations, field marketing, and product marketing.
- Provide reporting to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and communicate results, as well as opportunities for improvement, to stakeholders in marketing, sales, and leadership.
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B marketing capacity including two years of director-level responsibility over demand generation or other performance marketing functions.
- Proven experience building and leading a team.
- Experience building a successful account-based marketing program and familiarity with common tools and technologies needed to support these efforts.
- Proven ability to drive meaningful and measurable results for an inside sales organization.
- Experience with customer-marketing in a product-led growth environment is a plus.
- Deeply familiar with typical marketing tech stacks. We’re still building ours, but need someone that has deep experience and understanding of the tools available as we build.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.