About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is looking for a Director of Provider Marketing to help us tell our story to prospective mental health coaches, therapists, and physicians who, as future colleagues, will help us fulfill our mission: transforming the future of mental health care. Your role will primarily focus on attracting providers to expand our innovative Blended Care programs that blend live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content.
In collaboration with Clinical and Operational leadership, you will develop and execute the marketing strategy to effectively attract, engage, and hire passionate, highly qualified candidates to provide exceptional care for Lyra members. Specifically, you will develop Lyra’s provider-facing brand, messaging and positioning, and execute marketing and creative campaigns to reach prospective providers. You will set direction for marketing budget and resources across multiple departments to meet business objectives, working in tandem with internal teams, creative services, and external agencies.
A successful candidate will have both business and quantitative acumen using data, research, and metrics to drive effectiveness in the recruitment process. You’ll manage a small team, influence others across the organization, and advocate for provider teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Blended Care Strategy & Operations, with close collaboration with the broader Marketing organization.
- Collaborate with Blended Care Operations teams to develop the ongoing provider-facing marketing strategy to meet the growth objectives of the Blended Care clinical programs (Therapy, Medication Management, Coaching)
- Support diversity recruitment goals across the organization
- Develop key messaging and positioning that highlight the unique qualities of Lyra to external provider audiences
- Secure alignment and resources across multiple cross-functional teams, including Clinical, Operations, Recruitment, and Marketing
- Execute omnichannel marketing campaigns to effectively increase awareness of, and interest in Lyra as an employer of choice
- Lead enablement sessions for our Provider Recruiting, Clinical, and Operations teams on new provider-facing materials
- Provide marketing guidance to the Blended Care Operations teams on specific internal initiatives with existing providers
- Lead the multi-disciplinary Provider Marketing team, serving as a people manager and mentor
- 15+ years of experience in marketing and content creation
- 3+ years of leadership experience, skilled at coaching employees at all levels
- Highly data-driven with the ability to manage and optimize marketing programs across channels (e.g., paid search, social, email) to deliver recruitment metrics and goals
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and findings to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels. Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise narrative.
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
**Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.**
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description