Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Director of Product Marketing
Infosec is seeking a strategic, results-oriented Director of Product Marketing with proven experience in the cybersecurity, technology or edtech space. Reporting to VP Marketing, you will lead a small but influential team of product marketers to build and refine our go-to-market strategy for our two award-winning cybersecurity education products: Infosec IQ and Infosec Skills.
Leadership, collaboration and communication skills are critical in this role. You’ll work closely with Product, Engineering, Sales and Client Success to drive product adoption, win market share and increase brand loyalty through effective messaging, positioning and storytelling.
- Lead product marketing messaging, positioning and campaign development. With a research-driven approach, you’ll help your team interview buyers and clients to uncover product value points and translate them into messaging that clearly differentiates Infosec from its competitors. You’ll use these same insights to generate meaningful campaign assets that wins clients and drives feature adoption.
- Mentor and develop your product marketing team. Product marketing — especially in cybersecurity — must keep pace with changing technology. You’ll push your product marketers for their best work and support them every step of the way with mentorship, learning opportunities and when needed, investment into new tooling or resources to support their goals.
- Analyze the market, communicate trends and identify new opportunities. As Director of Product Marketing, you’ll help educate your team and other departments about the competitive landscape — and our differentiators. This includes developing a formal pricing strategy to ensure our pricing reflects our value proposition while staying competitive in the market.
- Develop effective relationships with key business units and partners. This includes aligning product marketing strategies and campaigns with critical stakeholders like Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product and Sales.
- Take a data-driven approach to support pipeline goals. You’ll work closely with other leaders in Marketing and Revenue Operations to ensure we meet pipeline goals in the short- and long-term. You’ll also constantly look for ways to shorten sales cycles and reduce objections through strategic sales enablement and client journey optimization.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience — including recruiting, managing and coaching
- Strong project management and time management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must, including the ability to craft compelling stories
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead or collaborate with cross-functional teams and projects
- Up to date on the latest marketing trends, tools and technologies
- Analytical skills and ability to identify, interpret and use marketing analytics to improve communications and tactics
- Proven ability to plan strategically while remaining responsive to shifting market demands and growth opportunities
- Previous experience in the cybersecurity, technology or edtech space strongly preferred
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Top Workplaces and Chicago's Best Places to Work
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.