Director, Product Marketing at 6sense (Remote)
Director of Product Marketing
6sense is currently hiring a Director of Product Marketing to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and integrated marketing plans with technology and agency partners. This person will play a key role in advancing our partner program, balancing the needs of top tier partners and initiatives while building a model that scales for our rapidly growing partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a tech savvy, highly motivated individual with expertise in positioning complex products and a proven track record of working with partners to accelerate revenue growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing, this role requires strong planning and execution skills and an ability to work cross-functionally, leveraging both internal stakeholders and partners to deliver results.
Responsibilities include creating innovative launch and marketing strategies, building comprehensive enablement plans, and developing compelling market-facing content to educate customers, prospects, and partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Own 6sense’s partner marketing strategy - Create and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new partner and product launches, develop joint marketing initiatives with strategic partners, and build scalable programs and processes.
- Develop compelling joint messaging and positioning - Perform market, customer, partner, and competitive research in order to develop joint value props, positioning, and narratives that differentiate our offerings from the rest of the market and make it easy for salespeople and partners to tell our story.
- Support revenue growth - Work with internal and external stakeholders to build function-specific enablement tools/content. Build relationships with partners’ marketing and sales teams to create mutually beneficial activity that drives pipeline, accelerates deal velocity, increases win rates, and supports customer retention.
- Partner across the organization - Be a trusted partner for 6sense’s product, sales, finance, customer success, legal, and marketing teams to generate buy-in and accelerate company-wide results.
- Deliver world-class content - Produce high quality, partner-specific content including thought leadership pieces, customer stories, videos, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and more that align to key personas, industries, and stages of the customer journey. Craft storylines and content that articulate individual product and partner stories within the context of the larger brand storyline
- Generate results - Collaborate with the demand generation and digital marketing teams to execute partner and product marketing plans that achieve pipeline goals. Work closely with the partnerships, sales, marketing, and operations teams to track, measure, and report on business results.
Examples of Desirable Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant B2B technology marketing experience, preferably in product and/or partner marketing; sales and marketing technology experience a plus
- Self-motivated; able to work autonomously and collaborate with remote teams
- Ability to assess complex market landscape to create and implement focused, integrated, high impact marketing plans
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal and external support for marketing initiatives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Proven track record of crafting compelling joint messaging and positioning — and translating that into effective campaigns
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results
- Excellent program/project management skills