Jellyvision is hiring a Director Product Marketing
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
How you’ll help
You will be our lead storyteller – producing exceptional messaging to clearly differentiate ALEX against our competitors, using compelling stories to demonstrate how our one-of-a-kind platform eliminates benefits confusion and drives real cost savings. You will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, enablement, and sales to effectively bring new products and features to market, readying our teams to speak to the full value ALEX delivers to employers, channel partners and consumers. This role was made for an experienced self-starter who can combine storytelling, creative marketing, and strategy to successfully bring new products to market in a timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Work in conjunction with the product team to (further) develop buyer personas and map messaging to speak to their unique challenges and opportunities
- Define customer segments, messaging frameworks, and value propositions by channel
- Oversee messaging and positioning across our different channels – employers and channel partners, including brokers, carriers, and alliance partners
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to ensure our messaging resonates with our target markets
- Ensure all email, marketing collateral, and thought leadership content is on message and supportive of the ALEX story
- Support all marketing efforts by working closely with product, content, and demand generation to align around compelling and cohesive narratives highlighting our value
- Drive compelling product launches and marketing campaigns
- Work directly with the product and engineering teams to continually update and communicate our product roadmap
- Partner with and support our Enablement team, ensuring our internal teams are fully equipped with relevant collateral, up-to-date sales decks, and training so they can effectively overcome objectives and speak to the value of our platform
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
- Manage a Product Marketing Manager, leading messaging development, execution, and performance management
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing, ideally at a high-tech / SaaS company
- Proven experience using storytelling to articulate value propositions across all stages of the buyer journey. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success customizing messaging to unique segments and buyers.
- Successful track record of driving enterprise B2B go-to-market strategies and product launches.
- Build and maintain high quality product content, including web content, one-pagers, demos, sales enablement materials and more.
- Establish, maintain, and leverage internal partnerships with product, creative management, sales and others
- Identify opportunities for lead generation, creating and using client stories, case studies, brochures, video, etc.
- Develop and deliver product briefings to industry analysts
- Define needs for market research, and partner with demand gen to use A/B testing to optimize our go-to-market messaging
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strategic Mindset
- Communicates Effectively
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Plans and Aligns
- Drives Results
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!