DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Who We’re Looking For:
DISQO is looking for a Director of Product Marketing with a track record of driving highly successful go-to-market strategies. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, rigorous analyst, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with a demonstrated ability to drive consensus across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams. This new role is an opportunity to help shape the future of the company by working cross-functionally to strategize, develop and drive programs, content, and integrated campaigns that show the value of our products to our customers and prospects.
You’ll create messaging that resonates with our buyers, lead product launches that catch attention and drive adoption, and drive sales and customer success effectiveness with great GTM enablement. You will lead, develop and build a highly-skilled team of Product Marketers to synthesize industry insights and market feedback, help shape product roadmaps, and collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to set shared priorities for driving growth. You will deeply understand our industry, target customers, and segments and equip the whole team with powerful positioning, messaging, and personas.
We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional environment. Inspired by challenges and always seeking ways to up-level our opportunities to deliver incredible customer experiences, you are a master at traditional product marketing techniques and iterative in your approach to think outside-the-box. You will be a champion of this mindset across the broader organization.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of Product Marketers, overseeing their development and growth in B2B SaaS marketing skills, while increasing the business impact of their efforts.
- Be the in-house expert on our market and customers. Frame strategy questions, conduct competitive and market research, develop ideal customer profiles, and conduct win/loss analysis.
- Lead go-to-market efforts for new product feature launches and marketing programs; including developing positioning, messaging, value propositions, and integrated marketing plans.
- Deliver a predictable calendar of product content such as articles, reports, case studies etc. that can then be used by Demand Generation and Brand & Comms to drive leads and market awareness.
- Clarify, extract, and communicate product features to commercial teams through interviews with Product Management, Client Success, Sales, Data Science, and Engineering.
- Create and deliver training and enablement content including playbooks, one-pagers, decks, and battle cards to support Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Enhance the value of our existing products through the development and execution of product-led strategies that increase usage by current customers.
- Collaborate and inspire cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success) to support launch campaigns and activations.
- Coordinate with all marketing partners across Research+Insights, Demand Gen, Brand+Comms, Events, Marketing Operations, etc. to ensure smooth execution of Product Marketing strategy.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of B2B product marketing experience in a high-growth environment.
- Proven track record of managing, building, and coaching impactful teams.
- Experience in successfully developing and driving integrated GTM plans, differentiated messaging, and product growth for both Enterprise (Sales or Content led) and Product-led-growth sales motions.
- Demonstrated examples of content development that drives results for us in demand generation, market awareness, and SEO.
- Broad analytical skills to source relevant information that informs and validates product positioning and messaging.
- Proven storytelling skills with the ability to enable others to deliver memorable product narratives to be used in sales enablement and content development.
- Able to draw insights from data that will influence strategy Clear history of enabling sales teams to succeed and exceed their goals.
- Extensive experience coaching in the areas of positioning and messaging, leading product launches, and creating Sales and Marketing collateral.
- Strong leadership skills and team-oriented disposition with the ability to influence key stakeholders, foster collaboration, and drive results across cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding planning, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
- Provide and be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Experience in the customer experience, advertising, or market research industries is highly preferred!
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.