CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do as a B2B Product Marketing Director: you will play the leadership role in driving CareRev’s B2B product marketing strategy and building out the product marketing team. You’ll focus on liaising between marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure the product’s value is effectively communicated to the market, and product updates/launches are properly executed and shared with current and potential customers. Working hand in hand with product management and growth team leadership, you’ll build successful market adoption strategies, set marketing priorities and define a vision that aligns with growth goals.
You will help develop the tools and campaigns to drive growth in our target markets. You will be accountable to manage the product marketing roadmap to track overall goals, initiatives and results. You will also serve as the voice of the B2B Marketing team as you collaborate with the Product, Client Success and Support teams.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to document and communicate the CareRev value proposition, as well well as differentiating features and functionalities
- Partner with marketing communications, in-house and external content creators and agencies to communicate the benefits of CareRev to healthcare systems, the media, the healthcare industry at large, and other key audiences
- Develop sales training materials and presentations
- Partner with the Marketing team to create compelling marketing and sales tools including: case studies/testimonials, product videos, website content, and more.
- Collaborate with marketers to support campaigns and sales plays to generate leads and drive MQLs and pipeline.
- Inform SEO strategy and keywords based on customer personas and competitors
- Create and manage the product marketing budget
- Optimize the client experience; gather customer feedback, research industry trends, and share effectively to educate internal stakeholders
- Own user analysis research, behavioral data, and personas
- Maintain and communicate a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape to key internal stakeholders
- Partner with Operations and Support to capture client success stories and work with Marketing to demonstrate outcomes and proof points
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of specific B2B product marketing experience
- A self-starter with a history of successfully messaging, marketing, and communicating product value propositions to target audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done
- Outstanding leadership and organization/project management skills
- A people leader and coach with the ability to foster initiative and teamwork
- Effective at working with cross-functional teams
- Excel at communicating technical concepts in practical terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare, start-up, SaaS-based company experience a plus
Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
If you are an applicant in Washington State, Colorado or New York City and have compensation questions, please contact us directly at [email protected] Include in the email request: your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. All other applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.