Director of Product Marketing & Events at Paystand (Salt Lake City, UT)
Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. Then stepped into unique and historic Guadalajara, the Mexican Silicon Valley; and Salt Lake City, with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah. With brand new offices in strategic South San Francisco & twin cities' leading tech hub Minneapolis, Paystand's momentum has been recognized with its inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies & the recent acquisition of Yaydoo.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative “Payments as a Service” platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
As a member of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all product marketing activities associated with the Paystand platform and products.
- Lead product messaging, positioning, overall go-to-market strategy, and planning for new products and services. Work with Product Management to define product/service offerings and deliver corresponding marketing content for core audiences.
- Deliver product marketing materials and training across all Paystand products and services to support Sales.
- Leverage internal data and platform insights that will further support messaging and product positioning.
- Go-to-market planning and execution for key products and solutions.
- Drive awareness and adoption of retail offerings to its customer base
- Gather market feedback through a variety of channels, including customer interviews, surveys, and events.
- Drive product messaging and campaign messaging at key Paystand events.
- Understand the competitive landscape in relation to Paystand’s core product positioning and messaging.
- Work with the team on lead generation strategy, internal/external communication, sales enablement, client services support, and channel marketing.
- 3-5 years experience in fintech, software, and/or SAAS product marketing (fintech highly preferred).
- Track record creating and conveying compelling product narratives to different audiences, especially within B2B.
- Strong quantitative skills, excellent analytical thinker, and a data-driven mindset.
- Multi-tasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
- Familiarity with ERP and the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus.
- Prior experience working in/ with finance ERPs and fintechs like Oracle Netsuite, Oracle AR, Sage Intacct, SAP ERP/AR, Workday, Coupa, High Radius, VersaPay, MerchantE etc.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high growth-stage startup
- Stock Options
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations)
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team
- Mentorship, learning & education programs
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Minneapolis, MN. Austin, TX. Guadalajara area, MX. Hermosillo, MX.
This is NOT a remote position. All roles on-site only. Only English resumes will be considered.
***No external recruiters please***