Director, Product Management- Demand Acceleration-Cross Channel Activation (Remote)
Director, Product Management
Demand Acceleration-Cross Channel Activation
Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Mission: Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 300+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Product Management charged with listening to our customers/stakeholders, deeply understanding our business to consistently deliver value. You have a passionate interest and exceptional capabilities in the envisioning, discovery, design, and development of engaging user experiences. You thrive in a work environment that requires excellent problem-solving skills and directional autonomy, coupled with exceptional team collaboration, facilitation, and communication skills.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and innovative development environment embedded in a development team. We believe product management is a team sport, so you’ll be dedicated to delivering product value in constant collaboration with UX and Engineering.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and provide guidance to product managers and help team members grow their product management skills over time. Educate and share product management best practices and build processes within the organization.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the market, customers, and our products and be fully accountable for all product stages: New Product Evaluation, Discovery, Delivery, Outcomes and Go-to-Market Programs.
- Apply both creative and analytical approaches to any product challenge, leveraging both your team’s input and, importantly, that of the user.
- In alignment with company goals, manage, prioritize and execute on a defined and agreed upon roadmap.
- Define and measure key performance indicators to evaluate and understand product value.
- Align product direction with product designers and engineering leads, setting the critical capabilities required to move the products forward in an Agile environment. Develop epics/product vision and ensure the user stories align to that strategic direction.
- With product marketing, develop clear, consistent, and compelling value propositions and messaging that differentiates our products from competitors. Collaborate on go-to-market strategy and process across the organization to ensure readiness to sell and support new products and features.
- Manage relationships with product team(s), design, engineering, product marketing, sales, strategic partners, customer success, and customers that use our products.
What You Offer:
- Experience in managing teams of product managers which support empowered product teams of designers, software developers and QA
- At least 7 years of successful delivery for SaaS OR Media software products in a product management leadership role
- A real passion for product design and design thinking
- Demonstrated experience launching or creating new services/products
- Confident decision-making with the ability to influence internal and external partners
- Comfortable presenting business cases and recommended solutions to senior leadership teams
- Financial Acumen to interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Experience delivering software in an agile development environment using continuous deployment techniques
- Ability to use a global perspective when tackling complex issues
- B.S./B.A. degree, preferably in computer science, computer engineering, or business
- MBA preferred
Integrate In The News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 45 open jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description