Convene is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We live our values of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork) and strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone can be their true selves, where we all show up for each other.
In line with our goal to be 1% better every day, we are committed to listening, learning, growing and improving. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to join us on this journey.
We’re seeking a Director of Performance Marketing to join our Marketing team in developing and implementing strategies that generate new qualified opportunities and clients. The Director of Performance Marketing will oversee acquisition marketing, strategy management, execution and optimization across channels as well as managing and optimizing the customer journey through the funnel. The Director of Performance Marketing will report directly to the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing and oversee the Demand Generation team.
Note: This role is fully remote, however the candidate must reside in the US and be able to work without sponsorship.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and continually refine a best-in-class performance marketing engine
- Develop a robust, sophisticated, multi-year performance marketing strategy
- Build and lead an in-house performance marketing team
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical and strategic operations and support sales and marketing analytics to drive performance
- Translate performance marketing information into strategic brand concepts, research and consumer insights through a detailed go-to-market plan
- Lead performance marketing efforts across digital channels such as paid social, paid search, native, affiliate, and more
- Create a mid-funnel marketing machine optimizing repeat clients and conversion through email marketing, drip campaigns, BDRs, content, and other strategies
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of of the performance marketing budget
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making and organizational excellence
- Establish success metrics and allocate resources to optimize performance and growth and maintain accountability through detailed reporting
What We Look For:
- Proven success implementing cutting-edge B2B marketing practices
- You are a change agent who is a highly innovative marketing leader who will positively impact the business through “best in class” marketing practices, talent development and inspiring leadership and collaboration
- Proven track record of leading teams to exceed KPIs and deliver consistent revenue and customer growth
- Strong leadership skills with a highly collaborative yet decisive approach; able to build impactful relationships across functions
- Embodiment of growth company DNA: positive, flexible, change seeking and creating; a builder, not optimizer
- Advanced in-platform ad experience
- SalesForce and HubSpot experience preferred
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
Who We Are:
Convene is the leading provider of premium meeting and workday experiences with a global network of venues and flexible office locations. Combining design, technology, and hospitality to elevate today’s modern work experience, Convene creates the spaces and experiences that help teams succeed. With Studio, an all-in-one solution for digitally-enabled events, and 23 locations across the U.S. & London including meeting spaces and flexible workplaces, Convene creates your best day at work, wherever it happens. The company has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by both Inc. and Fortune Magazine.
We’re Here For You:
At Convene, you’ll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you and your family starting day one
- Medical and insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Flexible vacation time plus time off for your birthday
- Two business closures per year to allow all employees to unplug and recharge
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals and snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team and the business in the work that you do
- A culture of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity and Teamwork)
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. #LI-JB1 #LI-Remote