Director, Partner Marketing at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
At LivePerson, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are. Our Channel Partner Ecosystem provides the opportunity to get Conversational technology into the hands of leading customer centric enterprises around the globe.
As Director, Partner Marketing you will be responsible for developing LivePerson’s channel partner programs, events, and campaigns to drive awareness and engagement, resulting in a consistent and robust channel pipeline and bookings.
You will manage and implement co-marketing strategies with our top strategic alliances and create tools, campaigns and programs that empower our partner sellers to advance and close pipelines. A successful candidate has demonstrated experience developing scalable, integrated channel partner marketing campaigns and programs for VARs, resellers, master agencies, and systems integrators. You are a skilled communicator and relationship builder, well versed to navigate and grow complex partner organizations on a day-to-day basis.
You will work closely with both the LivePerson marketing team, LivePerson partner organization, along with external partner marketing teams and sellers to deliver on joint marketing initiatives. A successful candidate must have a high attention to detail, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with rapidly changing priorities.
In this role you will:
- Understand LivePerson's mission and how partners will contribute to our overall success; develop marketing strategies, plans and KPIs aligned to company objectives; own these metrics and be on the lookout for opportunities to improve.
- Lead our partner go-to-marketing strategy and manage a small team of partner marketers.
- Build and execute joint marketing campaigns, events and programs with top partners to drive awareness and build pipeline.
- Be the main point of contact for all aspects of partner marketing, including planning, messaging, collateral, campaigns, training, and enablement.
- Seamlessly collaborate and manage LivePerson’s participation in key strategic virtual and physical events with partners.
- Work cross functionally to include partners in press material, LivePerson run campaigns, launches, etc.
- Manage direct partner marketing spend and Marketing Development Funds (MDF) with top partners.
Your qualifications are:
- 7+ years of SaaS, channel partner or product marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus, but not required.
- Experience managing and navigating large program budgets.
- Proven track record building strong cross-company relationships with multi-discipline stakeholders and senior executives.
- Experience executing high level, B2B integrated content marketing campaigns with substantial experience in professional services.
- Experience successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building and managing PRM (Partner Relationship Management) software.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.