As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The first Director of Partner Marketing at ActiveCampaign will be responsible for the revenue growth and expansion efforts related to our marketing partnerships and integrations. In this role, you will lead and grow a team of marketers dedicated to supporting our agencies, affiliates, and large ecosystem of strategic and extended partners. This is a collaborative role that will work closely with teams such as channel sales, strategic partnerships, product, and the greater marketing organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead and support a team of partner marketers to ensure there is alignment between partner marketing initiatives and larger business objectives
- Drive overall partner marketing strategy by proposing and prioritizing programs and initiatives, and managing project execution
- Leverage a full-stack marketing approach to collaborate with all types of our partners, helping grow our business in tandem with their growth, including leveraging digital marketing, brand marketing, and physical/virtual events
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders such as our VP of Platform Strategy and VP of Channel Sales to track partner growth and identify emerging needs and opportunities in partner marketing
- Work closely with regional teams and leaders to share performance insights and leverage their local expertise to improve partner marketing campaign effectiveness
What is needed:
- 8-10 years of overall experience in partner B2B marketing
- 5+ years experience managing and hiring teams
- Understanding of SaaS - and the routes to market utilized to reach these customers
- Experience working with Business Development / Partnerships and Channel Sales teams
- Experience measuring partner marketing success through revenue attribution, multi-touch attribution, and closed-loop reporting
- Strong planning and organizational skills required
- Readiness to roll up your sleeves and create marketing deliverables in addition to managing the team's work directions
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways, and areas of opportunities
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and experimental mentality
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.