Director, Paid Social at Dentsu (Philadelphia, PA)
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
We are looking for an exceptional Paid Social Director to serve one of the agency’s most high-profile and largest accounts. This individual needs to be an expert in all things paid social and can bring this experience to life across their team and the client partners in an impactful way. Think you have a unique set of skills that can be leveraged in this leadership role? If so, please see below.
The ideal candidate has a track record of leading client strategy across all aspects of paid social. They have overseen Paid Social planning and activations, are current with industry best practices and understand the importance of audience first planning. Key to this position is an analytical acumen to ensure that success is measured in the right way and provided to our clients in a succinct and actionable manner. The role requires a passion for delivering outstanding media strategy and working to develop and lead a highly engaged, highly effective team.
· Act as both strategic and hands on, serving as a partner to teams across the agency.
· Experienced in understanding the various marketing challenges that our clients face, while empowering direct reports to think creatively and strategically across all aspects of paid social
· Mentor and manage a strong team while bearing accountability for all deliverables and work produced by the team
· Experienced as a key decision maker with an ability to work autonomously and also empowering direct reports to think independently
· Assist as needed in new business, as well as with building and maintaining processes and efficiencies for agency-wide collaboration (Media, Analytics, Account Management, Insights & Planning, Social Strategy, Community Management and Creative).
· Work across regional/global teams - growing the practice from both a current and new client perspective.Qualifications
· 7+ years of a combination of paid social and integrated media experience; leading teams, communicating directly with clients
· Several years managerial experience; overseeing a team of employees at a media or full-service ad agency
· Active listener; leader who strives to understand client concerns and speak with authority on how to address them
· Digital expertise (most critical); strong background in paid social
· Experience leading a high-profile account; experienced in the use of media analytics, strategy and holistic media solutions
· Experience leveraging and managing vendors and platforms
· Experience crafting POVs and presentations to ignite and innovate client's business
· Ability to grow/expand existing business and participate in new business pitches and department-wide initiatives
· Ability to lead and nurture a team
· Persuasive storytelling and relaxed presentation abilities
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.