The Director of Outbound Marketing (Demand Generation) will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of best practices to drive outbound results and sales conversions. You will lead a team of outbound marketing experts focused on sales email, marketing email, direct mail, phone calls and more. As a member of a small, fast-moving team, you will have complete control of your results. This role reports to our VP of Demand Generation and is based in Austin, TX or remote.
Who you are:
You are passionate about data analysis and funnel optimization. You will use outbound efforts to drive opportunities and are skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue. You are a servant leader who paints a coherent vision, gives clear guidance, and empowers your team to surpass their goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
The AlertMedia outbound marketing team is responsible for generating demand and building awareness through outbound channels. The team is responsible for using various outbound methods, tactics, and channels to educate and nurture prospects through the entire buyer’s journey, with the ultimate goal of having a sales conversation with our product experts.
- Develop and execute long-term outbound marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive fast-paced, ongoing growth to achieve our monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Lead, grow, and develop the outbound marketing team to help each member shine in their role and maximize their potential
- Leverage KPIs across multiple platforms to analyze the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives and ensure exceptional ROI across the entire marketing department
- Perform sophisticated analysis, taking into account data from all stages of our outbound funnels, to optimize for revenue generation.
- Ensure our outbound engine is properly optimized to effectively drive opportunity creation
- Partner with marketing and sales teams, internal stakeholders across the company, and external agencies and vendors to execute key marketing strategies and tactics
- Design, build, monitor and optimize big tests that impact opportunity and pipeline creation
- Use data to constantly analyze, diagnose, and measure performance against expectations
- Make data-driven recommendations to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities
- Communicate frequently and clearly with management and solicit feedback if necessary
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day
- Experience with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes a plus but not required
- Management consulting and/or sales experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of Marketo, Sendoso, Outreach, Salesloft or similar tools not required, but a plus
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.