Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Our high-performance marketing team is seeking a Director, NA Demand Generation to support strategy and execution for one of our key customer journeys. This position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Creative, Web, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Channel Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Sales) to build and manage pipeline driving demand generation programs.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience successfully managing regionally focused demand generation programs that deliver against aggressive pipeline targets.
- Build and execute demand generation programs that align with key sales/marketing objectives, attracting and engaging new prospects and existing customers.
- Oversee day-to-day lead generation program execution with third-party vendors, including negotiating IOs/contracts, program setup, lead and vendor management, and ROI analysis.
- Partner with SMEs to design and implement email nurture programs, webinars, and virtual events to support mid-funnel marketing touchpoints.
- Lead bi-weekly cross-functional team meetings to ensure sales/marketing alignment and strong execution towards meeting global connected campaign goals.
- Drive customer cross-sell programs via an Account Based Marketing approach.
- Assess marketing campaign performance on a weekly basis against KPIs -- including lead quality, engagement and conversion metrics, and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Partner closely with the International Marketing team to ensure global alignment and leverage where possible.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous marketing innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement, and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 7 years of experience executing successful campaigns and/or demand generation programs with a leading IT/SaaS organization
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales management
- Prior experience in cross-sell marketing and/or lifecycle marketing is highly desirable
- Extra points for prior experience in ABM marketing
- Must have an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to problem solve
- Enterprise software and/or B2B marketing experience Marketo, Salesforce and/or Looker expertise is a huge plus