The Director of Marketing, Home will help drive and execute marketing strategy, positioning, messaging, and lead generation for WellSky’s portfolio of solutions for home-based care. It’s an exciting opportunity to lead marketing for fast-growing and high-visibility business within WellSky. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and works collaboratively with the sales, product management, product development, and operations teams. The ideal candidate has experience leading marketing teams in a software and/or services company. Specific focus will be to drive revenue growth by developing and implementing marketing strategies, plans, and programs, with key measures of success being growth in qualified leads, opportunities, revenue, and market share. The Director of Marketing is also responsible for managing a team of strategists supporting campaign development and execution.
A day in the life!
- Developing product messaging for use across all marketing channels – web channels, sales channels, marketing assets, etc.
- Collaborating with events team and overseeing marketing at events, making the most of the opportunity for effective customer engagement.
- Managing creative development for demand generation programs which may include but not limited to copywriting, content marketing, and product marketing.
- Identifying external channels for proliferation of messaging such as journals, websites, professional events, social channels, etc.
- Identifying and building relationships with key thought leaders and other influencers as well as with key customer accounts.
- Working closely with sales team to actively monitor and report on MQL generation, conversion, and influence.
- Helping develop and drive annual and quarterly marketing plans designed to raise awareness, establish our reputation as a leader, and drive leads and sales (multi-channel lead-generation campaigns).
- Setting the content marketing and campaign strategies and working with other parts of the marketing organization to ensure they are executed.
- Partnering closely with the sales and product-management teams to develop compelling sales-enablement tools.
- Strategizing how to support sales bookings and revenue goals through additional programs and campaigns.
- May be expected to travel as much as 20% of the time to represent the company at tradeshows and internal events around the country.
- Managing a team
Do you have what it takes?
- 10+ years of experience marketing software products. Must be a strategic thinker and be business savvy.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred; marketing, journalism, or communications preferred.
- Experience working in partnership with sales.
- Outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Occasional travel
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.