Director, Marketing Pod Operations (Remote) at Sprinklr
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Director, Marketing Pod Operations
Do you possess a broad-based operational perspective, and provide solutions for strategic issues? Are you eager to have an opportunity to participate in driving efficient marketing execution in a growing organization? Are you interested in an opportunity to develop your leadership and operational experience?
We are looking for a leader to be responsible for driving and optimizing operations across all marketing pods. Acting as the representative to articulate the campaign metrics requirements, this person will define and continually evaluate the metrics used to improve campaign performance. They will lead the collection metrics for the product and partner marketing quarterly business review, and represent product marketing and pod needs to the analytics teams.
They will partner closely with the Content and Creative Services team, optimizing the operational efficiency of the marketing pods. In addition, they will facilitate quarterly campaign planning to determine which campaigns will be prioritized across marketing pods in the upcoming quarter.
You are a self-starter comfortable operating in a high-paced environment, taking ownership and initiative for improving pod operations. This role is highly cross-functional, connecting across all areas of marketing, and will report to the Senior Director of Platform Product Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Facilitate quarterly campaign planning, business reviews, and cross-team alignment
- Lead the collection of data and metrics for the product and partner marketing team
- Drive data requirements with the reporting team to gain access to campaign performance, benchmark success, and use learnings to optimization future work
- Scale the impact of product marketing leaders by incorporating best practices, streamlining communications, and prioritizing highest impact work
- Collaborate with Creative Services and Digital team leaders to optimize workflows, improve processes, and standardize templates
- Serve as a cross-functional partner and key point of contact for pod metrics
- Work with team build out reporting dashboards to serve data from various sources and provide an at-a-glance view into overall campaign, BOM, and business as usual asset performance
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, and demonstrated success working closely with senior executive leaders
- Ability to work both independently and lead cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker able to synthesize insights from disparate data sources, and clearly communicate complex findings to focus on critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories.
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn with a strong inclination to challenge the status quo and drive for results in ambiguous spaces and a fast-paced industry
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]