Director, Marketing Operations (Remote) at EVERFI
EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Director, Marketing Operations ensures effective campaigns and accountability across the marketing department. This role improves workflows, removes roadblocks, promotes efficiencies in the marketing processes, and performs data analysis/ visualization to track performance and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee EVERFI Marketing Operations Team to stay on the cutting edge of MarTech, and to align tools, processes, reporting, and best practices with the rest of the company
- Develop our Marketo instance to be a best-in-class implementation. Ensure impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Drive success of key transformation projects within the marketing organization, including full-funnel marketing reporting, spend optimization and marketing budget allocation, marketing goal reporting and pipeline tracking, to name a few
- Analyze CRM Data to identify inefficiencies in our funnel and lead the strategy to reduce friction in our customers’ buying journeys.
- Work to connect and drive Sales and Marketing alignment, with close collaboration with Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership, in order to flag areas of opportunity, progress to marketing goals, and ensure process alignment for lead routing and ownership of marketing and sales across the funnel
- Work with executive management to define key marketing metrics and manage the process of building visually-appealing and easy-to-understand reports and dashboards in order to determine overall Marketing performance, improve campaign effectiveness, and drive business decisions with real-world data.
- Monitor and maintain data quality between marketing automation platform and Salesforce, working with Marketing teams to append data as needed to improve segmentation and targeting
- Project manage Marketing Technology and Reporting projects to ensure that tasks are completed: schedule and facilitate project-related team meetings, communicate action steps to the team, and help the team track and evaluate return on investment
- Increase understanding of marketing ROI outside of just Marketing Acquired Leads and Marketing Qualified Leads; rework Marketo & Salesforce so we can track to what extent our efforts impact pipeline
- Enhance and administer lead scoring and automation to ensure the right person gets the right interaction at the right time, and Sales/SDRs know how to use MQLs to drive ISMs/Pipe
- Evaluate, select, deploy, and customize new technology to drive lead generation and qualification
- Work with Demand Generation team to improve and implement email marketing best practices and create target lists for all outgoing communications
- Manage a Marketing Operations Analyst and/or Marketing Operations consulting partner to ensure high-quality execution of data integrity within systems, training and usability of MarTech for all Demand Generation teams, and ease-of-use of systems in order to efficiently achieve and improve progress toward marketing goals at each stage of the funnel
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience in education technology and/or marketing roles
- High proficiency in CRM (Salesforce preferred), Marketing Automation (Marketo preferred), Excel, Google Analytics, and data visualization software
- Proven experience coaching or cross-managing direct reports/teams to excellent results
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across multiple teams and verticals
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and marketing technology
- Quick learner, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven with a goal-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.