Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
The Marketing Operations Director at Freshworks will be responsible for heading Lead Operations team and defining and optimizing lead flow processes. This role will partner closely with various marketing functions and RevOps to manage and build the tools used by marketers to drive their campaigns.
- Own the lead lifecycle from data ingestion to sales routing ensuring campaign attributions, touches and lead stages are tracked and aligned with overall processes
- Own Data Enrichment and Contact Database strategy. Oversee management and growth of marketing leads database, ensuring database integrity, compliance and governance.
- Diagnose the demand funnel, identifying areas of friction in our customers' buying journeys
- Audit, improve and build both the traditional lead process and accounts-based workflow in support of ABM
- Own key automation efforts like lead scoring & routing to ensure the right person gets the right interaction at the right time
- Proactively work with marketing team members to solve process related issues, as well as provide ideas to help optimize results
- Document processes, train marketing department staff, and manage change as improvements to how we work are rolled out
- 10 years+ of experience in operations roles in marketing, sales, or other GTM orgs preferably with a technology company
- 5 years+ of managerial experience in marketing operations with track record of building efficient lead flow processes
- Experience optimizing lead funnel processes and managing scoring and routing models
- Have proven experience in project management and program improvement, having constructed plans that demonstrate critical marketing paths and task dependencies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines while keeping strategic goals top of mind
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible PTO + paid time off, flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.