Director, Marketing - Enterprise & Wholesale at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic marketing professional to join our team. Ideal candidates are passionate about demand gen and have a unique ability to get things done. As Director, Marketing - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will report directly to the Head of Business Operations. You will operate in a highly cross-functional environment and will be influential with the ability to make an immediate, significant impact on the business. You will focus on maximizing near-term opportunities, while also building strategic, long-term programs to increase demand and preference for Brightspeed products and services. You will lead the Enterprise & Wholesale field marketing team.
As Director, Marketing - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will have the following duties:
- Manage and lead a team of marketing professionals covering go-to-market programs, marketing communications and presentations, market development, lead generation, events/hospitality, training and customer enablement
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with company objectives. Developing the annual marketing plan & budget
- Support and manage the planning, writing and design of communications and marketing materials, including website content, blog postings, email communications, social media, white papers, case studies, presentations, sales collateral, advertising, and product promotions that drive consistent messaging
- Develop a content pipeline & calendar that fuels program growth
- Build a qualified leads & revenue marketing funnel, based upon prequalification criteria of prospects, campaign strategy and marketing nurturing programs to raise awareness, increase engagement and drive interaction
- Analyze program effectiveness by providing detailed results and measurement for all activities; track campaign metrics via multiple online tools (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, marketing automation systems, etc.) & communicate through a scorecard
- Facilitate field events, including event research, pre- and post-follow up activities, onsite booth management and sales activities, speaking opportunities, advertising and logistics
- Product Marketing on bringing new products to market
- Project managing content and collateral development, coordinating tightly with internal teams to deliver an effective product launch
- Create integrated marketing programs and promotions that successfully target audiences across a range of current and prospective customers
- Work and communicate with a range of key stakeholders, including customers, leadership, colleagues, reporters, industry and partner organizations, agencies, and vendors
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES:
Communicating - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods, both internal and external
Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, & chooses a course of action
Driving for Results - Setting ambitious standards of performance for self and the overall team; responsibility for work goals; initiates, focuses, and monitoring the efforts; proactively acting, and going beyond what is needed
Client & Partner Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of client, partner and stakeholder needs and actions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' experience in internet/technology marketing, preferably of business-to-business technology products
- Demonstrated familiarity with web analytics, optimization, and conversion best practices
- Experience with metric-driven continuous improvement techniques, including message segmentation and A/B testing.
- Strong track record in email marketing, including growing the database, lead nurturing and drip campaigns; working with channel partners is a plus
- Ability to create interactive graphics and multimedia presentations for various regional marketing activities
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage the success of multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and channel management colleagues to support revenue growth
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter, able to work independently and manage a small team
- Advanced HTML knowledge, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Pardot, Cvent, Salesforce and WordPress (or similar programs)
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.