Director, Marketing Campaign Planning at Chewy (Boston, MA)
Chewy is seeking a customer-centric Senior Campaign Planning Leader to join our Integrated Marketing Communications team, based in Boston, MA location. In this role, you will drive the strategic development and execution of our go-to-market planning process. You will lead development of compelling, insight driven campaigns that delight and engage pet parents and continue to grow our brand.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead, develop and build Chewy campaign strategies and insight-driven integrated marketing plans to support growth in our core business, ensure successful product launches and leverage tentpole events that will delight Chewy pet parents.
· Champion the customer throughout the marketing planning and execution process, keeping the customer at the center of all we do.
· Lead the cross-functional execution of all go-to-market launch activities across Chewy properties and marketing channels that build customer trust and provide an excellent experience.
· Lead the development of key campaign documents, including authoring the integrated marketing plan, go-to-market documents, campaign creative briefs, marketing calendars etc.
· Ideate on on new ways to engage pet parents and build brand love for Chewy.
· Identify and analyze new opportunities, outlining analytical plans, metrics, key performance indicators and risk, and drive innovation in our marketing.
· Monitor campaign performance to identify ways to optimize performance.
· Work effectively with merchandising, site merchandising, creative, studio, PR, marketing channel owners, brand and product marketing teams.
· Lead a robost post-mortem process to fully document campaign performance and opportunities to serve as inputs to future builds, creating an environment of continuous improvement.
What You’ll Need:
· A passion for the customer and a proven track record of developing insight-driven marketing plans that tie to business inatitives and delivers results.
· 7-10 years of marketing experience in a consumer focused industry, ideally in an e-commerce environment with deep understanding of the digital marketing eco-system.
· A natural curiosity about consumer behavior, macro-trends and business impact.
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, solve problems, remove barriers and challenge the status-quo.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to read relevant data, draw conclusions, and provide recommended course of action.
· Must be nimble enough to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, have the backbone to represent your point of view with stakeholders, and flexible enough to accept direction.
· Be a self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change.
· Strong verbal and written presentation skills including ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
· Must know how to get work done within a large and complex organization involving multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing quality of work or customer experience.
· Bachelors degree, Master degree a plus
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious ac
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]