Director, Lifecycle Marketing at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As our Director, Lifecycle Marketing you will help to build, lead and manage our lifecycle marketing efforts, and report directly to the VP of Growth Marketing. With a customer-obsessed and data-driven lens, you will lead our specialists to drive growth, improve activation, and increase client engagement across our entire customer experience and product offerings. This role will have a wide variety of responsibilities that include defining the lifecycle journey, effective segmentation, and managing all marketing channels.
The right candidate has experience analyzing performance data, the latest business needs/goals, data insights, and available resources, then creating and championing a clear, actionable strategic roadmap for the team. They will be passionate about lifecycle marketing and experienced in coaching a team to achieve aggressive goals. In addition, you will be a champion for customer-obsessed growth, driving cross-functional collaboration to achieve growth goals.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a lifecycle strategy that aligns with Flyhome’s growth objectives, including establishing the customer lifecycle journey, KPIs, channel mix, and investment cases
- Lead a small team in driving efficient growth, activation, and engagement through paid and owned channels, both online and offline, helping to establish and optimize our channel mix
- Think holistically about the customer experience and develop & manage end to end programs that will engage home buyers and sellers across our suite of offerings
- Identify and develop channel and optimization strategies to meet both short-term and long-term goals
- Drive activation rates and increase spend efficiency through creative, messaging, targeting, and personalization strategies
- Partner with tech partners to help build a best in class tech stack that includes CRM data, automation systems, reporting, and more
- Proactively collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders while managing external vendors
- Present, written, and orally, performance against goals with internal stakeholders
What You’ll bring
- 8 years of experience, including 2+ in management, as a marketing leader in a high growth environment
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with data, with the ability to design and optimize marketing programs to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to set annual team strategy in line with company goals and follow them through to completion. Experienced managing deliverables for multiple projects at a time, identifying potential timeline or bandwidth issues upfront.
- Skilled at and passionate about coaching and mentoring employees
- Strong business acumen and creative problem-solving skills
- Think strategically about the big picture, but can also lead a project from start to finish, partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Love building things from scratch and you thrive in a bit of ambiguity.
- You’re customer-obsessed and can’t wait to join the mission of revolutionizing and democratizing home ownership.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action-Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!