Director of Lifecycle Marketing at Opendoor
| San Francisco | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:25 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 23, 2021
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
The Opendoor Marketing team is seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to lead our re-engagement marketing strategy across all customer audiences. The ideal candidate is a consumer-centric marketing athlete with a strong Lifecycle Marketing background. We're looking for someone with a proven track record of developing and delivering on creative strategies leveraging automation, segmentation, and optimization. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment to bring the Opendoor experience to life for the consumer. This leader will report to the Head of Marketing.
As a Director of Lifecycle Marketing you will:
- Map out and drive implementation of cross-channel lifecycle marketing strategies that optimize consumer lifetime value across multiple channels including email, push, and SMS
- Maintain customer database health and performance by creating automation, optimization, and segmentation strategies
- Delight sellers and buyers at every stage of the funnel, from lead generation to re-engagement to customer loyalty
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Marketing and Customer Experience) to produce consumer targeted and tailored work at a rapid pace
- Act as a liaison with product, engineering, research and operations groups to influence our lifecycle marketing product roadmap
- Establish a rigorous analytical framework and manage the reporting and performance of all lifecycle initiatives
- Prepare and communicate team updates and performance to cross-functional teams and key business stakeholders
- Interpret campaign performance data and turn them into actionable business insights and campaign improvement recommendations
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with consumers
- Lead, mentor, and manage our lifecycle marketing team
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 10+ years’ experience in Lifecycle, CRM, Retention, or Engagement Marketing
- Set up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback
- Expert Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning
- A deep understanding of the CRM technology landscape and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Proven experience managing cross-channel campaign delivery and platform tools
- A great communicator who can tell the full story at all levels within the organization, bringing all stakeholders along with them
- Advanced degree and/or previous strategy consulting experience
- Experience working with Iterable
- Ability to query using of SQL
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Read Full Job Description