Director of Internet Marketing at Scorpion (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:45 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
As the Director of Marketing, you’re responsible for the happiness and success of the marketing team members you manage and the clients your team supports. Your success in this will be primarily measured through your team’s client retention.
Your expertise in providing the Scorpion client experience should be demonstrated through the way you manage each of your team members as clients themselves, including understanding your team member’s goals, providing in-the-moment coaching, and consistent timely communication.
You will work closely with the VP of Marketing in your vertical to understand their vision and create a strategic plan for each of your team members to successfully carry out that vision.
The Director of Marketing should always be on the ground and living in the area. They know intimately all clients and their campaigns on their team. Part of this responsibility is to ensure the campaign strategy for every single client is properly set up and evaluated on a continuous basis to ensure success. It’s key to coach your Account Managers on this so they are able to personally conduct campaign analysis as well.
- Creating a genuine relationship with all team members; including building trust and personally understanding their professional goals and supporting them in reaching their career and training ambitions
- Directly coaching and training the Account Managers
- Assisting Account Managers in creating marketing and service strategies for all clients on the team (if necessary)Supporting escalations as needed and using such as opportunities to train the Scorpion on how to handle similar issues in the future
- Coaching Account Managers on following the playbook, planning watchlist clients reporting, QBRs and proactivity/connecting with clients
- Ensure that the client communication expectations for calls and emails are followed
- Ensure that your team is aware of any industry updates that could affect their client’s campaigns and that strategies are created & executed accordingly
- Accountable for ensuring all team members understand and implement time blocking
- You will personally manage your own clients for the purpose of staying up to date on the current marketing landscape as well as evaluate current processes to ensure they are effective and recommend any changes accordingly
- 2-4 years in Internet Marketing Management, Account Manager or comparable experience
- 1-2 years in a Senior Account Manager position or comparable experience
- Prior experience in a Strategic Marketing role desired but not required
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Bachelor's Degree required and MBA preferred
More Information on Scorpion
Scorpion operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT, Valencia, CA, Islandia, NY and Addison, TX. Scorpion was founded in 2001. It has 1360 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 25 open jobs at Scorpion, click here.
Read Full Job Description