Director, Integrated and Account Based Marketing at FullStory (Remote)
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
We’re looking for a Director of ABM and Integrated Campaigns to expand our reach and revenue across our core business units. You will be responsible for leading and growing the integrated campaigns and ABM team and will play an important role in helping to evolve and truly define the strategy in order to grow pipeline contributions, close business and drive awareness across prioritized segments. Your tight collaboration across teams and departments and your keen input and guidance on best-in-class processes will enable successful outcomes for your team and the broader organization.
What will make you successful in this role? It’s creativity, empathy, analytical rigor, strong organization skills, a stellar partnership with the sales team, who will see your work as tuned in, data-driven and reflective, with a dollop of lighthearted bad-assery.Day-to-day you’ll:
- Create the end-to-end Integrated Campaign strategy for FullStory, with a vision to enable global teams to adapt that strategy for their geographies in a way that balances the hyper-targeted needs of a Enterprise team with the scale needs of Commercial and Growth teams.
- Balance the daily mix of strategic thinking with hands-on-execution as a player-coach while you grow your team.
- Hire, manage, and grow a team of incredible campaign managers to meet scaling business needs.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of your marketing efforts on leads, pipeline, revenue, and average contract value. Leverage your quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights, and then translate these insights into actionable changes.
- Partner with your team and across Leadership, Marketing Operations, Sales, and Partner teams to research, development, execution, and measurement of account-based campaigns that increase reach and efficacy of programs on all aspects from account strategy to measurable ROI.
- Play a key part in the development, execution and optimization of demand generation campaigns while joining with marketing operations, events, product marketing and content teams to coordinate touch points across your campaigns.
- Has 10+ years of experience working on a demand generation/campaigns team in B2B SaaS, with an emphasis on leveraging account-based strategies aimed at sourcing and progressing pipeline for commercial and enterprise sales teams
- Has experience growing and designing digital one-to-one and one-to-few SaaS ABM/Campaigns focused or similar Demand Generation teams
- Has experience planning and executing, demand generation strategies, bottom-of-the-funnel activation programs as well as making campaign messaging relevant and actionable
- Has experience working alongside product, marketing, sales operations and sales teams to drive success and using ABM engagement metrics to guide best next steps across programs
- You nerd out over legacy and cutting edge martech (SFDC, Marketo, 6Sense) and excel at onboarding, building, and scaling a successful ABM platform and programs
- You have a proven track record of success at measuring, testing and improving effectiveness of your campaign efforts at each stage of the buying funnel
- You thrive in a data-driven organization where outcomes of demand are measurable and program design is critical to strong company growth
- You know to collaborate across sales and SDR teams and keep momentum on key target accounts and drive to pipeline progression
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.