Director of Growth at Givelify (Remote)
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-For-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1.5 million donors and 55,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $3 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Director of Growth to join our virtual team. If you’re a seasoned marketing executive who has led successful marketing teams and create demand using a variety of marketing channels for category-defining B2B SaaS products, with experience in marketing senior level roles within B2B SaaS companies, and the challenge of scaling product success at a high performing Fintech-for-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
We use human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, and data, to innovate and develop products and experiences that inspire kindness & generosity; thereby, empowering nonprofits, and places of worship to put more good into the world. You will own the success of getting clients to successfully raise funds using Givelify with our products and experiences.
This role presents an amazing opportunity to put world-class demand generation strategy and processes in place. You will join the Givelify marketing leadership team delivering compelling marketing programs and content to acquire new customers and help them raise funds through Givelify.
You’ll get to:
- Lead a cross department function driving product and marketing projects to growth hack lead generation and product sign up flows.
- Reverse engineer a revenue goal into a robust marketing plan with a mix of programs and channels initiatives that can predictably drive revenue for Givelify.
- Establish a set of KPIs aligned with product, marketing, and sales to ensure marketing drives predictable demand
- Lead and champion SEO and SEM to make Givelify the top searched results for online giving and to own the online giving category
- Develop a robust set of metrics to provide feedback via web analytics to drive lead generation efforts
- Drive strategy and execution for demand generation campaigns across all digital and offline channels optimizing towards revenue
- Hold a mission-critical role for the company with a high level of executive team exposure
- Partner with product marketing to release Givelify products into the market creating inbound & outbound demand for our products and services.
- Develop a team of A player marketers to execute the increasingly effective revenue marketing programs
- Set the direction for digital assets (website, landing pages, emails content, and ads), working with individual contributors, agencies, and contract partners
- Own overall digital technology stack: evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve the process and optimize performance
- Champion A/B testing and marketing best practices across the organization
- Recognition as a creative marketer who has a test-learn-refine mindset and has run a high-velocity demand generation function
- Experience as an inbound data-driven digital marketer with a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- Manage the content marketing strategy including how-to’s, thought leadership, demand programs, and user-generated content.
You should bring mad skills & experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 7+ years marketing in senior jobs, B2B
- 5+ years in SaaS companies
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experienced team leader of demand generation professionals
- Balance of left-brain data obsession and right-brain creativity
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling revenue contribution
- Salesforce and Pardot wizardry (or, in lieu of Pardot, other marketing automation tools such as Marketo)
- Strong bias towards Google analytics, web conversion rates and tools to grow organic traffic
- CMS experience such as WordPress
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action
- The good listening skills of a team player who has had success in leading cross-functional initiatives
Plus These Superpowers
- SaaS experience
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.