The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
The Director, Global Partner Marketing is a newly created role to build and lead our Global Partner Marketing efforts and team, focused on working with and through strategic partners (resellers, consulting, system integrators, technology, etc.) to build pipeline generation and accelerate sales deal. This will be a hands-on role to support partner go-to-market efforts as well as those of the overall global program. Overseeing the strategy for the partner marketing organization, you will mentor, lead, and grow the team; and create strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across our company. Working closely with the partner leadership team in a fast pace/fast growth environment, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact the strategy and processes related to joint partner marketing as we mature and take our partner business to a world-class level.
- Design and build the strategy for our global partner marketing program in partnership with the global partner and marketing leadership teams to drive partner engagements and demand generation with and through partners
- Support partner recruitment, enablement and pipeline development with marketing collateral, campaign development and execution
- Provide leadership for all global partner marketing team members and activities, ensuring that partner marketing best practices are replicated globally
- Set clear, measurable OKRs for team and ensure our partner marketing activities deliver on expected goals
- Create partner communications to support partner audience and community development, including partner portal updates, newsletters, and webinars
- Develop self-service marketing materials, such as campaigns-in-a-box, for partners to encourage their own demand generation
- Provide a regular cadence of progress and effectiveness of joint marketing campaigns, working closely with extended marketing teams to measure partner marketing activities
- 10+ years of experience in partner marketing within a results-focused environment, preferably within a global software or technology organization
- 5+ years of global partner marketing (EMEA, APJ, NA) experience a must
- Previous success at building and growing a global partner marketing strategy and team
- Extensive experience partnering with sales and senior business executives internally as well as with external partners to deliver results
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams with a proven ability to deliver high-quality, strategic output under tight deadlines
- Excels in a fast-paced environment, quickly changing and ambiguous environment and can multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate priorities
- Experience with Salesforce, marketing technology solutions, cloud services, and enterprise software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. We’d love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our company’s integrity.
Our US benefits package is listed here - additional benefits packages available upon request