WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Basis Technologies brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Basis Technologies and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for continuing to expand the digital marketing and demand generation strategies for Basis Technologies and our adtech product, Basis. As a data-driven marketing leader, you will develop strategies for our lead generation efforts using a variety of tactics such as events (live and virtual), paid advertising, SEO, email, social and ABM. You will also be responsible for refining and scaling our marketing technology stack and act the business lead for identifying all use cases, integrations needed, and documentation of processes. In addition, this role will strategize and execute on marketing initiatives – through in-house digital agency support, team efforts, and direct contributions. Basis' marketing team is highly collaborative and often works with executives, product and sales on various initiatives. You will contribute by:
- Leading the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue (i.e., prospects, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, won deals) including ownership over data analysis for all marketing initiatives to measure impact and ROI
- Developing a strategy to understand and influence the customer journey across all stages of the lifecycle from acquisition, nurture/conversion, retention and advocacy
- Collaborating with sales, revenue operations, and marketing leadership to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities
- Overseeing a team and helping to develop and coach their career growth
- Providing a data driven strategy to launch new or optimize existing ABM campaigns which includes working closely with sales on developing target lists and strategies
- Developing strategy and direction to internal advertising agency in management & execution of paid advertising strategies for all digital channels
- Collaborating with external agency to maintain on-going SEO efforts, including but not limited to providing the content and web development team with copy optimizations, keyword research, link building, schema markup and similar data points
- Collaborating closely with the web development team to maintain our website and with contractors and internal IT teams on technical initiatives
- Providing direct team with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and builds effective teams
- Overseeing the management of multi-channel lead-gen and pipeline campaigns
- Providing analysis to increase performance across digital channels, events and lead scoring improvements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 7+ years of experience in business-to-business demand generation, and digital marketing, including 2+ years in managing a team
- Preferred at least 3 years of experience in the ad technology or B2B software industry
- Advanced knowledge of sales funnel development tactics
- Proven success in executing and delivery of digital solutions management
- Advanced knowledge of strategy and execution of ABM, organic search, paid search, paid social, programmatic display, direct, digital OOH, CTV, retargeting and email marketing.
- Excellent communications skills in written and verbal abilities.
- Must be detail oriented and proven track record for results.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of the broader advertising industry and media landscape
- Experience with most of the following tools and platforms:
- Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Pardot or other comparable B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
- ABM platforms such as 6Sense and Demandbase
- Google Ad Suite (Ads, Analytics, Tag Manger)
- Search Console
- Bing Ads
- LinkedIn/Twitter ads
- Asana Project Management
- Conversion Optimization
- Lead Enrichment
- Google Ad Certification
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.