Director of Demand Generation at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We’re looking for an extraordinary Director of Demand Gen. We’re growing quickly and this is a critical role across our Marketing and Sales efforts. This person will help create industry-specific messaging platforms and research, write, and execute Demand Gen campaigns that go along with the messaging platforms. This is a great opportunity to be part of an amazing, growing team, and have a direct impact on bottom-line revenue.What You'll Do:
- Build a B2B demand gen machine that integrates content marketing across all channels to drive lead generation and sales opportunity conversion
- Design & optimize email marketing experiments to increase open rate, CTR, and response rate, and make campaign recommendations based on A/B testing and customer insights research.
- Create audience segmentation & ABM strategy to deliver targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- Capture the value and ROI of KeepTruckin’s customers to be used throughout Marketing activities and the company.
- Create a strong foundation for Customer Marketing, including the development and ownership of a single source of truth for capturing, consolidating, updating, disseminating, and managing customer rights, assets, and activities.
- Develop customer ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, campaigns, and customer events, working in close collaboration with Sales.
- Oversee a strong customer reference pipeline by liaising with internal departments.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer’s use cases and their business impact, serving as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Measure and report performance metrics regularly for corresponding programs, and adjust strategies and programs as required.
- Secure customer speakers and develop engaging presentations for marquee events.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy and content with strong customer proof points across industries and geographies.
- Manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius, and others, ensuring that we maintain and improve our leadership ranking.
- 10+ years of experience in a Demand Gen & Customer Marketing role or relevant role
- Experience working on campaigns for MM and ENT
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategy
- Craft a steady stream of customer stories that support our persona-based GTM efforts, partnering with Solutions and Product Marketing teams to ensure each story includes return on investment and business value
- Solid understanding of Account-Based Marketing processes and experience with tools needed to carry out ABM campaigns effectively (eg. Rollworks, Demandbase, Terminus).
- You have previous experience working with sales and/or partnering across multiple cross-functional teams
- You have excellent project, analytical, and budget management skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.