Devbridge is a technology partner for forward-thinking Global 2000 companies looking to shift to a product-centric operating model. Using our proven methodology, data-informed strategy, and proprietary Devbridge Apollo toolkit, we not only ship mission-critical products 4x faster than the industry average but also establish the necessary trust and technical maturity to execute organizational change.
We've helped hospitals improve patient care, airlines maximize ticket profitability, and enabled banks with automated loan decisioning workflows. Our product teams establish long-term partnerships with clients such as CIBC, Donnelley Financial Solutions, Grainger, Northern Trust, Prudential Financial, and United Airlines.
The Director of Demand Generation will join the Devbridge marketing team, work directly with the President and VP of Services, collaborate with the content production team. The primarily objective for the role is to build out a predictable inbound lead generation engine that will continue to support the business as it grows at 30% YOY. The specific KPI is five Intent Qualified Leads per month for the first year.
- Build strategy for lead generation through digital and traditional channels
- Create, analyze, and report on individual channels and campaigns
- Manage and grow team of individual contributors
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote. This position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.