Director of Content Marketing (m/f/x) at commercetools (Remote)
commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Create, source & deliver marketing content to position commercetools as a progressive force and a trusted partner to leading global brands and enterprises across all industries, partnering closely with key marketing, sales, and product stakeholders across the organization to drive measurable impact.
In a nutshell
- Delivering compelling targeted marketing content that drives the pipeline
- Enabling sales teams to become solution professionals by providing informative/ educational content
- Design and build a content marketing organization that scales with the hyper business growth; establish operations and infrastructure; develop standards and processes for all aspects of content marketing
- Build, grow and coach the content marketing team; manage creative content producers
- Reimagine and optimize the organization to support current and future content needs
- Spearhead the development and implementation of the global marketing content strategy across all channels/ digital platforms
- Orchestrate the delivery of high-performing marketing/ campaign content to drive growth for the commercetools brand
- Collaborate with marketing peers, customer success teams, and other stakeholders to curate and produce relevant content for target buyers and industries that fuel the commercetools demand generation engine through global marketing campaigns
- Align with sales, product marketing, and regional field marketing teams to develop and deliver sales enablement content that underpins campaign execution including lead generation
- Monitor and report on the performance of content and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts
- Cooperate and coordinate closely with the SEO specialist to create content that maximizes activation and engagement
- Own the commercetools business blog
- Managing the content marketing budget
- Oversee the Corporate Newsletter(s)
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience in content marketing; 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience in the ecommerce industry is preferred.
- Collaborative nature with a “get it done” mentality.
- Superior writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.