Director, Americas Demand Generation at Uniphore
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:32 a.m. (CST) on Friday, August 20, 2021
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for an Americas Director of Demand Generation to join our global Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Team in the US or Canada. We are looking for a leader with ten or more years of experience, and tons of energy and interest in building the future of demand generation at Uniphore.
You are data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on customer acquisition, retention and expansion. You are a B2B software marketing leader with extensive experience in planning and executing multichannel campaigns and tactics. You have a passion for user experience, conversion optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
You are highly collaborative, and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing large-scale global campaigns to drive awareness, demand, and pipeline.
- Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives and demand generation.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
- Responsible for digital marketing strategy optimizing digital touch points to acquire, engage, and convert; constantly optimizing to maximize return on marketing investment.
- Help drive content development, generation and management of digital tactics and programs including but not limited to websites, SEO, CRM, paid, earned, and social media.
- Lead a small but growing digital marketing team in the Americas.
- Plan, build and execute multichannel digital programs and tactics to drive brand awareness and user acquisition at scale.
- Manage marketing agency relationships.
- Partner with product marketing and the brand team to identify content and creative to support acquisition and lifecycle programs.
- Analyze all aspects of Uniphore’s demand generation funnel, identity areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Own metrics and reporting for all growth efforts for Marketing including awareness metrics, acquisition metrics, conversion rates, retention rates, and others.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance.
- Reports to Global Vice President Demand Generation and Digital
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation marketing and campaign management. History of building and executing successful growth strategies at B2B software companies.
- Deep understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals.
- Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel digital programs at scale.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels: Willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Willingness and eagerness to travel to meet the team and to strategic events
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with the analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes.
- Demonstrated experience designing, building and running a modern marketing technology stack, including but not limited to Salesforce, Pardot and ABM tools.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills with the ability to collaborate and build strong cross-functional relationships across all levels and cultures.
- High energy with strong presence and great communication skills to present ideas and results to Executives.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description