Digital Strategist at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling our customers' digital transformation and new experience-led business models.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous "best places to work" awards. We are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you are looking to build your career, Adobe is the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic, and encouraging people in the world.
We are looking for an individual with high initiative, a strategic approach, and customer experience strategy talent. Are you a digital-native professional with Digital Strategy, Customer Experience or Digital Marketing delivery experience? The consultant will focus on leading Adobe customers digital strategy and customer experience definition and evolution serving a wide variety of B2B & B2C customers across industry verticals. This individual will need to balance the challenge of designing at the strategic and practical levels of customer transformation engagements.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, with ability to engage and inspire senior executives.
- Lead and drive sophisticated cross-functional teams towards clear, efficient, and accountable decision making and customer value delivery.
- Synthesize client findings into presentations of strategic narratives and conclusions appropriate for all levels of client leadership.
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to produce value models and revenue driving insights that positively impact and move a client's business forward.
- Support and drive discovery, research, and analysis for user experiences. Identifying and supply prescriptive design recommendations to improve and deliver customer value.
- Lead the creation of customer engagements and strategic artifacts: User Experience Strategy, Data Strategy, Customer Journey's, Business Use Case, Business Value Definition, Personalization and Optimization Strategies
- Evolve Adobe Customer Solutions capabilities to remain a relevant offering and deliver customer value. Lead, coach and mentor Digital Performance Strategy team members on the capabilities and customer leadership.
- Relevant BA/BS degree in a related field or 4 years of progressive experience in diagnosing and resolving customer and digital marketing challenges problems
- Work experience in a leading technology company, strategy consulting organization, digital agency, or marketing department
- In Depth experience within Adobe or comparable digital marketing technology experience is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Willingness to travel based on client needs, pandemic considerations are in place at Adobe
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Discover more about working at Adobe:
Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best Places To Work: http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer! We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.