Digital Media Specialist (Remote, USA) at Ansira (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:48 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Media Specialist are to implement, measure, and report on clients' digital campaigns across established and emerging media channels, including paid social, programmatic display, streaming audio, OTT, and others using both self-serve platforms and through vendor partners. The candidate will need attention to detail, be organized, and be comfortable with learning new tools. We are looking for someone who has the curiosity to understand the “why” behind the work and the data. We are seeking someone who approaches work with curiosity and excitement around learning new channels and skills and finds joy in knowing no two days will be the same.
The Digital Media Specialist will collaborate with all parts of the media organization, working in concert with specialists in the Search, Social, Digital, and Traditional media spaces. Comfort working to build and refine processes, as well as collaborating with other parts of the Ansira team, and external clients is important.
What you will do:
- Build and execute paid social media, programmatic display, video campaigns, and other digital media across assigned client accounts, including testing to ensure proper implementation
- Perform proactive daily analysis and campaign optimizations, including bid, audience, and creative changes
- Identify and troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and delivery issues
- Support the development of client reports and insights in collaboration with senior leaders and Ad Ops to identify opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Provides thoughtful collaboration with Strategy, Analytics, Creative, and Engagement teams
- Recommends segmentation and targeted contact strategies within digital channels
- Support monthly media spend and billing reconciliation process in collaboration with internal teams
- Ability to work with Ansira media tools, platforms, and partners
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or related field and 3+ years’ agency experience required
- 2-4 years experience in hands-on digital media planning and execution
- Knowledge of emerging media vehicles, audience targeting, and segmentation
- Candidate must have an understanding of the digital media space with a desire to participate in the entire campaign life cycle from planning through to execution and reporting
- Experience with paid social and programmatic buying technologies preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- High level of confidence, self-motivated, proven leadership experience
- Demonstration of strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, verbal, written, and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Positive and willing attitude, team-oriented, and a strong desire to learn and excel
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 12 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description