Digital Media Manager at StackPath (Dallas, TX)
StackPath is a platform of secure Internet services built at the cloud's edge. StackPath services enable developers to build protection and performance into any cloud-based solution—from apps, to games, web sites, and beyond—without needing cloud security and delivery expertise of their own. More than 800,000 customers already use StackPath services, ranging from early-stage enterprises to Fortune 100 organizations. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, StackPath has offices across the U.S. and around the world. For more information, visit stackpath.com and follow StackPath at www.fb.com/stackpathllc and www.twitter.com/stackpath.
About the Role
StackPath is seeking a Digital Media Manager that has a deep understanding and passion for all things related to paid digital media channels (SEM, social, performance display, video and retargeting). This position will manage all aspects of paid search, display and paid social campaigns. Expertise should include keyword and audience research, business impact insights from data, providing strategic recommendations, segmentation tactics, managing budgets, and creating monthly and quarterly reports.
This individual will work within the digital marketing team, with the product marketing team and the creative team to execute paid media campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, and creative assets to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, develop, and manage/optimize paid search campaigns in:
- Paid Search: Google and Bing
- Paid Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Programmatic & Traditional Display: TheTradeDesk, Basis (Centro), Google Marketing Platform, etc.
- Maximize ROI: perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing, landing page testing, and across various Demand Side Platforms.
- Manage campaigns from onset to completion.
- Educate team members on paid media buying options and help educate how tactics fit into strategy and goals.
- Provide technical support in pre-launch platform/account set-up and ongoing campaign configurations.
- Ability to make data-driven optimizations without the reliance of auto-optimization algorithms.
- Ability to complete strategic keynotes/PowerPoint presentations of paid media deliverables with results, recommendations, and next steps along with ad-hoc requests.
- Define creative specs needed for each campaign and work with creative team to secure all needed creative assets to launch client campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate all paid media results using industry standard tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other Salesforce reports to identify areas for improvements and report on KPIs, benchmarks and ROI.
- Analyze competitive landscape by viewing competitor sites for target keywords, search engine positioning, linking and other marketing strategies.
- Analyze user website behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance in achieving objectives.
- Implement Google Analytics and ad platform conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Brainstorm and build plans around ways we can win with online advertising for new business.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of marketing automation strategists, developers, SF admin, product marketing managers, and creatives to ensure continued success.
- Be up to date on the newest advertising technology, algorithm updates, tool enhancements, and platform upgrades that would improve campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years of paid media management experience at an agency, media company or brand.
- Experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of paid media/direct response marketing (i.e. SEM, Display, Mobile, Social, Content Discovery Networks, YouTube).
- Experience with Paid Search management & Web Analytics tools, including Google Analytics, MS Excel/Google Sheets, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads.
- Understand key metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, ROI, keyword density, and long-tail keywords.
- Working knowledge and experience of SEO and how paid media works together with SEO.
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings and passion keyword and paid search research.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
StackPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
If your experience and qualifications match our current needs, a member of our human resources team will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you.