WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is centered on providing support to the digital media team. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. You will contribute by:
- Understanding how Centro creates a “Raving Fan” culture among its clients
- Coordinating successful campaign launch
- Learning the basics of digital media strategy & programmatic buying
- Managing insertion orders & all post IO media plan revisions
- Collaborating closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received & set-up
- Complete to launch campaigns on-time
- Gathering screenshots for launching campaigns
- Managing flight calendars & all live business for assigned accounts
- Closely monitoring campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Supporting Digital Media Specialist with media planning, research materials, and campaign activation responsibilities
- Assisting with campaign optimizations & reporting as necessary
- Assisting Finance in billing executions & discrepancies
- Supporting Account Lead & Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests & special projects as necessary
- Organizing & managing weekly campaign status meetings & distributing write ups for internal teams (providing status on all live campaigns)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 year of professional experience
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- Interest & passion for advertising, digital media, & media planning & buying
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Education focused in advertising, digital media, or communications
- Previous internship/professional experience being hands on with media planning or digital advertising
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- An understanding of programmatic technology
- Basis or DSP experience
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
Annual Base Salary:
This position starts at $40,000
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.