Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing and Web Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the head of Corporate Marketing, this role provides the opportunity for a creative, self-starter to work cross-functionally and manage key deliverables of our web and digital marketing programs.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires an individual to be comfortable wearing hats ranging from strategic project roadmap and development, coordination across the marketing organization and various internal and external stakeholders, define KPIs and achieve project delivery excellence.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the process of making a site dynamic, personalized, up-to-date, aware of user experiences, understand the power of incremental, continuous improvement, and will be excited to tackle these and many more opportunities with us. Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among internal and external stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment is essential.
What You’ll Do
- Create, lead, and proactively manage the roadmap for Addepar.com
- Craft a website optimization strategy that focuses on the user experience, using A/B testing, personalization, and dynamic content to improve user journeys and target key audience segments, and works responsively across all browsers & devices
- Manage ongoing improvements to Addepar’s website, ensuring that the site is always secure, on-brand, up-to-date (including both on-site updates as well as back-end maintenance),converting leads.
- Collect cross-functional inputs across the company to inform & prioritize the web development roadmap including new pages, infrastructure & design updates
- Create high-performing landing pages, and continually optimize new and existing pages to grow conversions while and optimizing user experience
- Own core web metric goals, analytics tracking, reporting, insights & performance share outs
- Work with the development team to evaluate web infrastructure such as hosting, video streaming & A/B testing tools to drive efficiencies, quality & performance
- Manage the web team, deadlines, budget and ensuring alignment with corporate and brand goals and expectations
- Always adopt the latest web best practices & technology with a learning mindset
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in a web-based marketing strategy role
- Expert at leading team sprint planning to build roadmaps, prioritize projects, assign resources, track progress & resolve bugs
- Ability to flawlessly project manage large complex projects with many moving elements
- Experience using data to personalize the web experience using modern digital marketing tools
- Has worked closely with Design & Development teams to take new pages from idea to deployment with quality & speed
- Understands web tech infrastructure including CMS platforms, DNS routing & web hosting
- Proven success in web performance, SEO & conversion rate optimization
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, great communication skills and highly self-motivated
- Demonstrated track record of autonomy, maturity, ability to multitask, planning and organization
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.