Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategy leader to join our Integrated Marketing team! As a digital marketing strategy director, this person will work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams to provide strategic marketing leadership for our clients. They will be responsible for thought leadership across digital marketing channels and use data-driven insights to create and execute on acquisition and retention strategies for our clients. They will have a strong understanding of the different touchpoints that marketing has within a customer experience ecosystem.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- You are a senior marketing strategy leader with experience developing marketing solutions that drive human connections with brands.
- You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape with experience defining digital marketing channel strategies across paid, owned and earned.
- You are passionate about understanding how marketing can fuel a best-in-class customer experience through data and technology.
- You are a highly curious problem-solver that enjoys the opportunity to think creatively about how to reach customers through deep understanding of behaviors.
- You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for leading digital marketing strategy deliverables for our clients.
- You will be a key contributor to new business opportunities that require digital marketing leadership.
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Research, Analytics, Creative and Technology, to define marketing solutions.
- You will play a key role in internal education of marketing and technology trends that are critical to understand in a market that is ever-evolving based on the needs of our clients.
- You will be working with our research and analytics teams to generate insights used to develop customer acquisition and retention strategies for our clients.
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent
- 8+ years in marketing or digital media space
- Experience as a digital media or marketing strategist at an agency preferred
- Ability to plan, develop and implement an overall digital marketing strategy
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and paid search
- Ability to provide thought leader in digital strategy and CRM engagements
- Strong business and marketing acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.