MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join MOO’s Marketing team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative and tightly knit team, spread across Boston, Denver, and London.
This role will report to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager and is open to Boston or Providence based applicants. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of marketing acquisition experience within the digital marketing field. They should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management a number of digital channels, including SEM and Affiliate. They will assist and work closely with all other members of the digital team. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
- Work with the digital acquisition marketing team to define strategies and tactics to reach the target audience and meet online sales goals
- You’ll build/monitor keyword lists, set up SEM campaigns, perform split testing in order to optimize performance of SEM campaigns, and oversee daily optimization of Google shopping campaigns
- Work with our Analytics and BI team on optimizations and insights and report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from the Search/Affiliate platforms and Google Analytics
- Day to day reporting of key KPIs across SEM, Affiliate, & Paid Social accounts
- Assist with the management of the digital financials and monthly accruals for assigned channels
- Assist with the management of our Affiliate program including promo code creation, monthly corrections, & regular reporting
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on our Amazon marketing & sales activity
- You’ll have 2+ years work experience within digital marketing or digital advertising
- You’ll have direct management experience of search platforms either within an Agency or in-house (AdWords & Bing)
- You have a solid understanding of e-commerce
- You’re curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how they behave online in search and other digital spaces
- You’re passionate about all things digital and interested in new technologies
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- You have SEO experience
- You have experience with affiliate marketing (e.g. Commission Junction)
- You have experience selling on Amazon or another online marketplace
We’re willing to train the right candidate on channels, platforms, and technologies they don’t already know, but bonus points if:
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class
More Information on MOO
MOO operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Lincoln, RI. MOO was founded in 2006. It has 464 total employees. To see all 26 open jobs at MOO, click here.
Read Full Job Description