Digital Marketing Specialist - Display and Paid Social at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
As the Paid Acquisition Specialist, you will join the Acquisition team responsible for driving new client growth, working alongside the Paid Acquisition Manager and a dedicated outside agency. In this role, you’ll help formulate roadmaps to optimize, test, and expand Upwork’s display and paid social footprint.Your Responsibilities:
- Help lead the strategy and expansion efforts of a new product category initiative in display and paid social
- Assist in maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, incrementality, and other channel metrics
- Collaborate with our external display ad agency partner as well as cross-functional teams such as creative, analytics, and product
- Write creative briefs to define campaign objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance and landing page optimizations
- Assist with trafficking & QAing
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Hands-on digital campaign management in a fast-paced environment, with strong proficiency in programmatic display and paid social (at a minimum either Facebook or LinkedIn)
- Experience in B2B client acquisition within Marketplaces or working on similar product catalog initiatives
- Experience with marketing tech stack (ie: DV360, Google Ads, LiveRamp, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills to track performance metrics and make actionable recommendations
- Cross-channel experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, and/or DSPs/ad servers
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.