Digital Marketing, Senior Manager at Health Gorilla (Remote)
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
Health Gorilla is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing Health Gorilla’s B2B digital marketing strategy, ensuring that all downstream campaigns are tracked, reported on, and optimized for maximum effectiveness and ROI across all online channels. To perform this role effectively, you will be a strategic problem solver who can manage different verticals and target audiences to ensure delivery of highly effective digital campaigns that create awareness and fill the top of our sales funnel. This position will work with senior leadership, product marketing, content marketing, marketing creative, support teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You must be strategically and tactically driven, with a focus on lead generation, automation flows, and social media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute overall digital marketing strategy and manage day-to-day operations for the company's website CMS (Webflow) and marketing automation platform (Pardot) including administration, testing, email quality, lead gen landing pages, and reporting.
- Build out email automation flows as needed for lead nurture campaigns.
- Work with the design and content teams to manage the Health Gorilla website including maintaining, updating, overseeing functionality, SEO initiatives and server management.
- Develop and execute various nurture automation streams as aligned with content marketing and product marketing team objectives
- Oversee the planning and execution of all digital advertising campaigns, including identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend, and evaluating performance based on insights.
- Oversee relevant list quality and uploads into Pardot (event leads, website leads, webinar leads, etc).
- Oversee the execution and management of all digital advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Oversee competitive intelligence initiatives to ensure desired placement on digital advertising campaigns
- Work with the sales development team to monitor any inbound leads and forms from the website and monitor campaign trends
- Create campaign strategies and audience targeting for social media presence
- Assist with development and execution of online marketing events, including webinars, virtual conferences, and virtual user groups
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or relevant field.
- 5-7+ years of digital marketing success in a B2B environment; healthtech experience a huge plus
- Experience leading/managing a team
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation using Pardot and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with careful attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Advanced understanding of Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics and SEO Tools
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms, but particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- Knowledge of analytics/metrics, SEO and PPC, lead generation, and the healthcare industry
- HTML knowledge
- CMS experience, ideally Webflow
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla is a secure interoperability solution that enables the entire health care ecosystem – patients, payers, providers, digital health solutions, and labs – to seamlessly share health data and aggregate each patient’s entire clinical history in one place. With enterprise-grade patient identity matching, an unparalleled patient index, and best-in-class security, the Health Gorilla network makes it easy for providers to pull their patient’s information from any other clinical records system.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Health Gorilla works with health care organizations around the world, helping them gather the clinical data they need to deliver the best and most appropriate care for their patients.Our Company Values
We build solutions for developers and providers who serve on the front lines of care delivery. In order to serve our customers, we uphold certain values as a team.
Commitment: We commit ourselves fully to our customers and, in many ways, we act as an extension of our customers.
Standards: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and honesty when it comes to supporting our customers, handling customer data, or building out new partnerships.
Learn More: We must remain bold with our ideas. We must continually explore new frontiers in interoperability and push the boundaries of what is possible, always in service of our customers.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- We offer employees a competitive salary, bonus program, and stock options, enabling everyone to reap the rewards of their work.
- Health Gorilla offers comprehensive coverage, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- We have a flexible vacation policy, allowing you to work from home and take as much time off as you need.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
We believe that diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Health Gorilla is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.